There are times that we seek out Treasures and try to find them, and for those of us who do it often it is always a thrill... and then there are those ultra special times when some Treasures FIND YOU! Those are the truly magical times, when you weren't even looking and yet a Treasure comes into your life! Sometimes it is only for a fleeting moment, other times we may get to enjoy the Treasure that it is for much, much longer.


I can't tell you how many of our beloved pet Cats over the years have been such an unexpected Treasure, wandering into our lives. Some stayed only briefly, as if visiting or on a vacation or grand adventure where our Home was a temporary resting spot. Some decided to become part of the Family and remained for years. Two tiny kittens have become those Treasures that have found us this Summer... the little Boy, Rusty came a month ago... and now an even tinier little Calico Girl... as yet unnamed, came just days ago. It was only this Spring that some of our beloved old Cats finally passed from time into eternity... so its almost as if they have sent in their replacements, the next generation that will Grace us with unconditional love and affection.



There's the antique marble collection from my childhood that I even forgot I had... buried in storage for decades until recently finding me again and joining the interior displays. I had forgotten how beautiful and unique the older marbles were, each a tiny work of Art.



Then there's the time all the Butterflies landed on Nanna while we were taking her out for a Spring stroll in her wheelchair at the Gardens! They stayed there sunning themselves long enough to have their portraits taken by several amazed bystanders... including yours truly! All of the Children always love Nanna and I suppose her sweetness attracted those Butterflies in much the same way as well. Living Treasures are always the best, don't you think?


There are those breathtaking Treasures in the way of the unexpected magnificent view. A Natural Treasure orchestrated by God and finding us always leaves me in awe. I can sit for hours in the presence of Natural Treasure such as the Ocean... a panoramic view of any Natural scene... majestic Mountains... grand Canyons... a field ablaze with Flowers... wildlife grazing in a Meadow... a babbling Brook... flowing River or Stream... magnificent or even modest sized Waterfalls. Shells washed up on a Beach. Those keepsakes we find on vacation and forever remind us of those special times of our lives.


Another Treasure that quite often finds and always delights me are old Homes and beautiful or interesting Architecture or Ruins. They intrique me and so happening upon one is always a treasured unexpected moment.


I do believe in the Laws Of Attraction... and so it is with anticipation that I await other Treasures finding me... and know that I don't always have to seek them out and find them even though that is loads of fun, there will always be some, those special others, that will find me!!! What Treasures have found YOU? And here's Hoping that those unexpected ultra special Treasures will continue to find you and delight you my Friends... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top