Pull up a seat... we've got some Lovelies to show you...



Definitely want some of these Bottles with Crystal Artsy Stoppers!!!




Pauline's Pretty Pillow 'score'...
Pauline's Pillows... I'm getting inspired just beholding them!!!




Pauline's divine Mink And Madonna Bag...







I want this fabulous Pave Paste Necklace...



I could definitely use a bunch of these fabulous storage boxes!!!!!!!!!





AND... I especially want this!!!!!!!!!! Lust... Lust... Lust








Lustfest at "Cottage Garden 2" in Glendale, AZ

Is there anything better than like-minded Gals getting together to admire each others Lovelies? I think not. Pauline of 'Cottage Garden 2' had called me today after admiring my door collection on yesterday's post... she'd brought in some of her Lovelies to show me so I loaded up the Grandkids and off we went. Admiring each others Lovelies is as much fun to me as hunting for them and acquiring them. There's always local Artists stopping in to showcase their talents and Treasures too, and today was no exception... I was having myself a virtual lustfest of epic proportions and it was a delight to see so many beautiful pieces... even those that are not for sale and are treasured possessions of their owners.
There is THE Bracelet Cuff... lust... lust... lust... which IS for sale and is definitely in the running for this year's Birthday wish list items. There's a host of other Lovelies on the laundry list of wanna-have-someday items... *le sigh* But even window shopping and the admiring of each others Lovelies keeps Treasure Hunting Withdrawals at bay. *Smiles* Yes, I don't always have to 'score' for it to be gratifying and fun for me. I knew this would be a time of serious prioritizing and personal sacrifice, as the Grandkids will be starting School in a week and there's the usual expenses of educating the next generation, an investment that pays dividends like no other... We met with the wee one's 'Head Start' Teachers this morning, who did a Home visit making it much easier on Gramma and introducing her in her element and comfort zone, which is nice. She actually starts School on my Birthday, what a great present to have such a milestone on my special day! She's so excited to be starting School in preparation for Kindergarten next year... and we meet with her older Brother's 5th Grade Teacher next week, he starts School this year on his Birthday... how ironic is that?!? They're growing up so fast!!! And as excited as THEY are about starting School, it pales in comparison to how excited Gramma is!!!!!! *wink* Yep, from 7:30 am to 11:00 am Monday through Friday starting on MY BIRTHDAY I'll have some "me time" *contented sigh* ... as much as I luv em it takes a fair amount out of me at this Season of life to be raising little ones. AND... it means extra time to... yes... TREASURE HUNT and hit the Flea Markets, Thrift Stores, Tag Sales and Antique/Boutique Districts!!!

So... on my mark... get set... and on August 16th... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... Dawn ... The Bohemian
 
Top