What a fun holiday weekend it was! The city I live in is going to shut down a street and have a movie night and they are showing Ghostbusters. They needed an artist to paint 5' cut outs for it and wanted to put them in the parade as well so I volunteered! It was so funny to have the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and Slimer (my son calls him gooey guy) in my backyard.

The float came out awesome!!




My daughter, my aunt, and my son ready for the parade to start.








My daughter's friend representing the brownie troop!


Yay Clawson preschool!









Yay Natasha and the rest of the Jr. Miss Clawsonites!


We came home after the parade and the kids swam in our little pool.







So cheesy!






My favorite picture of the day!



Fireworks in our front lawn. Tait really enjoyed them this year.









My cousin came all the way from Kentucky to visit.







Happy Fourth of July!
 
Top