Every so often you discover a Designer whose style just takes your breath away... the Heavens part, Angels sing and it's just an OMG moment *smiles*... their style and sensibility is similar to what makes your Heart sing and couldn't be more YOU than if you'de made it yourself!!! Such was the case when Isabelle of Maison Douce did a post on a Designer and site Atelier des Ours that she fell in love with... and when I saw it... SWOON... get the smelling salts ASAP!!! (All images above cribbed from Atelier des Ours site... but you simply MUST go there and see the whole fabulous Collection as this is only a small sampling of their eye candy!) I want it ALL!!! Yes, the entire Clothing Collection, the Sacs, even the decor in every vignette... magnificent... get a U-Haul and load it all up and send it over, I'll toss out whatever I need to in order to make room!!! I'll literally work for pieces of this Collection... where do I sign up?! *wink* Now I just have to find out if they have any distributors here in America of these fabulous French Fashions?!? Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top