I have to admit that even though I couldn't live without color in my World, White is indeed a favorite of mine and I'm drawn to decor and decorating styles that have a dominant shades of White influence. I've tried to do an all White theme or room because I adore the photos and rooms of those who have accomplished it in their Homes and retail displays and it does inspire me to have some of my space decorated in a similar fashion. The Nordic and Swedish light decorating styles, French Country or Industrial Country styles where White abounds really do appeal to me in a big way. I could definitely lose myself in each room profiled in "Jeanne D'Arc Living" Magazine... and yet, as much as I aspire to replicate that ambiance... color tends to creep into my World... okay, so maybe not creep... it literally saturates it! *wink* I've tried all Sepia tones too... since next to White, that would be another dreamy decorating influence that I'm definitely drawn strongly to. Sepia is like a vision of very aged White to me, it gives that 'old' perfectly aged look and feel to everything that I just gravitate to like a Moth to a flame. I'd be totally comfortable surrounded by Sepia tones predominating a room... and yet... when I've tried to stay true to Sepia... like White... it rarely lasts very long before I introduce something colorful. Can a true Bohemian Spirit stay true to just one color I wonder? Or a limited palette? Perhaps not... we're rather 'colorful' personalities after all *smiles* ... Dawn... The Bohemian



                                    Link To FADED CHARM Blog for White Wednesday
 
Top