I'll take you on a little Labor Day Holiday Weekend tour of three fabulous shops in downtown Phoenix that I visited today, 'Sirens And Saints' - 'Rust And Roses' - 'Frilly Frocks' and then show you my Holiday weekend 'score' so far!


At 'Sirens And Saints' I just adore their Altered Art Jewelry and the fabulous statue of Jesus, weathered to perfection.

At 'Frilly Frocks' I can get my visual 'fix' of 'Magnolia Pearl' clothing... I don't yet own a 'Gypsy Johnny Shirt' or one of her new Skirts... but one day...

And it was my first time in 'Rust And Roses' *swoon*, the decor definitely has a "ME" factor... so many desirable items I had to take a host of photos to show The Man so that he would get some strong visual hints on what to put on the List for Christmas and Anniversary. *wink* I met up with Pauline there, she has a fab booth with AMAZING Altered Art Jewelry made from Antique Door Knockers or Hinges and Vintage Bling!!! *get the smelling salts quick!* I picked out a gorgeous Hinge Necklace with Porcelain Flowers that matches the Cuff I got for my Birthday last month... different Artists with similar vision... both equally talented... I'm loving it!!!

Now, there was no budget to indulge in 'Magolia Pearl' right now... but I scored pretty darn close at a local Thrift Store peeps!!! With visions of MP still swirling in my head I came across a brand new QVC Skirt with Tags still attached in the most amazing irredescent Bronze color, very Magnolia Pearlish to be sure, for FOUR BUCKS, yes, only $4.00!!! And then I found a Blush Pink Silk Brocade Tank Top for $3.00... which absolutely matches some of my Silk Brocade MP Bloomers at Home. And finally, a hand-made Rosette Pin for only $1.99 in Periwinkle and Mauve with irredescent Green Leaves... don't you just love Rosettes??!?! I don't know how to make them just yet, but that's definitely a Plan for the future to expand my Artistic horizons and resume'. *wink*

So... I shall leave you drooling over all the eye candy this Trifecta of fabulous Stores, one right next to the other, has to offer... and if you find yourself in the downtown Phoenix area near 7th Avenue and Indian School Road... be sure to check it out for yourselves... it's definitely worth the trip... and may you be having a most amazing Labor Day adventure as well my Friends... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top