Last night was the art opening at the University of Michigan's School of Art & Design for the 5th Annual Alumni Show called "Things That Move." As always, we made a day of it by visiting the art fair first then attending the opening. It was a wonderful turn out and an incredible show. It will be up until August 5th and takes place both at Slusser Gallery inside the Art & Design building on North Campus as well as Work gallery downtown on State street.
My painting of the view from the Cadillac hotel in downtown Detroit. This is also looking down at the place I worked for 5 days on the set of Ides of March, the George Clooney movie coming out in October.

I had to capture this lovely couple who were sitting out in the courtyard. It's one of my favorite portraits I've ever taken.
















Got a little planking in.
Caught up with the lovely Ms. Sophie.


Inside The Necto.




 
Top