I totally love summer themed nails, so I can't get enough of them. I made this creation a couple of weeks ago for a summer contest. For me this is really summer, the beach, ocean, palm trees, islands, romance, sunset, moonlight, stars etc. Can't wait to go on vacation because the weather here in Holland is not that nice ;)

For the base I used a lot of different holographic polishes: China Glaze: DV8, 2NITE, OMG, LOL, IDK, BFF and QT and mixed and layered them all together to create the sky and sea. I also used Teeez holographic Outta Control and Cool to make it more sparkly and gradient. I used Konad M14 for the stars stamped with Nfu Oh 65. With Konad SN black and image plate S2 I stamped the palm trees. The islands I made with a part of HB46. The moon and black beach is freehand. And the love couples are self made water decals.

My hand.

Under different light.

My hand again.

And ofcourse I had to make matching toes :)
My toes are China Glaze 2NITE, DV8, IDK en LOL.On my big toe also a selfmade water decal of a love couple. The rest I stamped with Konad SN black and image plate S2.

I was really happy with these nails and had it on my nails for more than a week :)

Hope you all have a great summer (or other season when you live on the other side of the world ;) )

Have a nice weekend!

xoxox

 
Top