I Love East Indian Bangles...



Lovely Old Exotic Design Tea Tin at ANTIQUE GATHERINGS ...


Vintage Kilims at FIGS...






I've never seen a Persian Carpet or Rug that I didn't swoon over... *Smiles*


I adore Moroccan Tea Glasses...





With Tea Lights or with Iced or Hot Tea in them, they're perfect... *LOL*


Lovely Bohemian Bag by Shelly Session at SIRENS & SAINTS...


Fab Chair at RUST & ROSES... Sorry, it was already SOLD... and just waiting to go to it's new Home...



Lovely Bohemian Bag by an Unknown Artist... 



I have a penchant for Vintage Velvet Pillows & Quilts... yeah I know, I need Fabric Intervention! *Winks*


Even more of a penchant for Belgian Velvets of all types...




One of my 1960's Vintage Carpetbags...


Cigar Boxes always have such Exotic Graphics... Love 'em...


My penchant for Bohemian Bling is legendary... *Smiles*


One of my Antique Carpetbags...


I also adore Vintage and Antique Italian and French Velvet Bedspreads...


As you can plainly see, I really adore Exotic Styles and Colors... they have influenced me perhaps more than anything else in Art, Decorating and Fashion.  Drawing me like a Moth to a Flame because I feel most comfortable around Exotic surroundings, it speaks to my Soul and I connect to it at a very deep level.

I have experimented with other Styles and Colors... but I always come back to what is most True to my inherent Nature... it is intrinsic to who I am at my very core of being.  And I find that though I can part with most things over time... those items that have an Exotic Style are what I would have the most difficulty letting go of... I might store them away for a time... but I always come back to them in due time and Love them as much as I ever did... or gravitate towards them in what I have yet to acquire.


Mae gen i gariad i ti.

And today is the Birthday of the most influential Bohemian Spirit in my Life... our Mom.
 Still an Inspiration after all these years...
Happy Birthday Mom!!!


Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top