I really did like this borrowed Phrase of "The Disneyland Of Funky Places", a perfect Title for another Post on the Tranquility Tour... *Winks, thanks again Teri for the inspiration.*


What I particularly enjoy about places like Jerome is that in spite of it being Tranquil for me, it is also visually and Artistically stimulating and creates inspiration...


Funny how your body can relax while your creativity soars and you can be receiving heavy doses of Inspiration during your Tranquil Moments!



I am also Spiritually fed by places that have such a meld of the Organic, Natural and Man-Made Beauty mixed in a way that one compliments the other... instead of competing with or against each other...



As an Old Door fiend I took notice of any intriguing Old Door specimens either Artistically placed or still on their original door jambs.




And let us not forget cool Old Windows... where the Eyes are the Windows to the Soul, so the Windows to a Building hold the Mysteries and Soul of that which lay behind them of the Inhabitants and whatever they are "about"... Lifestyle, Passions, Style, Personalities...  I like to imagine what lay behind each one I'm capturing through the eye of my lens...


I like that there are a wealth interesting of Old Treasures sprinkled about the Town... a Picker's Paradise...




From the Old Bordellos... *NO, I'm NOT "Working"... Winks...*








To the quirky Private Gardens and Personal Sanctuaries...









The Bohemian Touches and how even the reflections of the Panoramic View was captured in the Shop Windows, mirroring the Beauty within and the Beauty outside... just layer upon layer of Inspiration and Beauty... I'm Loving it ALL and I was in Sensory Bohemian Valhalla!!!


From the Structures beyond restoration and left "As Is" in Beautiful Ruination...


To those that have fared better through the ravages of Time...




And everything inbetween...





There is so much Life evident even within the charming decay of the remnants of bygone Eras...




Beconning you, Welcoming you, Entrancing you... holding you under it's Magical Spell...



So whether taking a Day Trip or staying awhile...





It's a Tranquil and Stimulating Place you will want to return to again and again...
And we shall... in yet another Post... stay tuned for more along the Tranquil Journey... we're not done yet... because as you know, I'm the Queen of Excess... *Smiles*  And when I'm having a Tranquil Moment, it will be extended for as long as I can drag it out... *Winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top