Clawson Art Sale


















News from LilacPOP

Mini Art Fair in Clawson, MI!

Saturday, July 16, 2011







The "I slacked on art fair 
applications so I'm having my 
own sale" Sale.

That's pretty much it. I missed all the deadlines 
for upcoming art shows so I decided to coordinate 
my own sale with the city wide garage sale going 
on in Clawson this weekend. I'm setting up my art 
fair booth in my driveway this Saturday, July 16th 
from 9-5. My friend Amber will be there with her 
delicious organic decorated cookies for hungry 
shoppers and for thirsty shoppers our kids will be 
having a lemonade stand. My friend, Claudia might 
even bring some of her pottery to sell too.









659 Gargantua

Clawson, MI 48017


There will be framed prints and 
unframed prints, paintings, drawings,
 plus Lilacpop one of a kind jewelry 
made from vintage machine parts. 
Hope you can stop by! 




































 
Top