Okay, so you've seen this serene Wild Burro grazing at the side of the road before in the previous Post... but she epitomized a Tranquil Place... My Style of it anyway, so it bears repeating *Winks*... And I shall continue to take you there to my Tranquil Places for the next few days of Posts... if you choose to come along... 



The Man knew I desperately needed a heavy dose of Tranquility, so this weekend, sans G-Kids, we hit the Arizona Highways on a Road Trip to one of my fav Old Artsy Towns, Jerome...



I feel right at Home here... and have fantasized about purchasing Property here since the 1970's because it is a place I'd feel quite content, its as quirky as I am, and I like that in a Place *LOL*...
But with Real Estate & Vacant Lot prices here being in the Stratosphere it shall remain a Fantasy... *Le Sigh*






There are lots of Artists, Hippies and Gypsy Spirits that have called this Town their Home for decades... it once was a thriving Mining Town... then a Ghost Town... and now it has come back to Life again and the ambiance and charm of the place appeals to my sensibilities... I'd easily fit right in... it's so very ME...


With the Persian Rugs thrown over Balcony Railings... lush plantings left to grow Wild and Natural... reclaimed Furniture sitting on Porches and in Yards, Artist Creations abounding at every turn...




Steep crumbling Stairways in narrow alleyways between charming buildings showing signs of benign neglect and the ravages of Time...







Historic Homes set on steep Hillsides overlooking a breathtakingly scenic panoramic view of the Valley below them...



Quaint Old Hotels from the days of the Wild West... and charming little Shops, Restaurants & Boutiques lining the narrow Streets, some still of Cobblestone, that wind like a Snake's Belly up the Hillsides...










A place abounding with Saloon Style Watering Holes... Art Galleries... Home Style Restaurants with great food and fantastic views... the above photo was our view at Dinner in a Booth at The Haunted Hamburger... yes... allegedly Haunted Buildings also abound... and several Paranormal Reality Shows do Episodes & Host Tours here...
  








A climate condusive to overgrown Gardens that attract Nature's Creatures... yep, that's my Lil Burro Friend again, she apparently was used to posing for a Tourist Photo Op... *LOL*



Yes, a Place where Crystal Chandies hang outside of decrepid Buildings covered in a tangle of overgrown fauna and vines...


And I just LOVE it... because it's MY Style of Tranquility and I luxuriate in it...

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top