At my boyfriends place his backyard lies at the water. A couple of months ago we saw a love couple of Swans and later they had 8 babies ♥ I am really an animal lover so I was really happy to see that and from our backyard I gave them something to eat every time I saw them swimming by. The last time I saw them daddy swan was alone with his 8 babies (they grew tremendously) we found that really weird but I thought mommy was behind some bushes or something....untill friday......I heard horrible news from my neighbor. Mommy swam was murdered, they threw a rock on her head and the animal rescue could not do anything anymore. HOW CAN THERE BE PEOPLE WHO DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING!!!!!! People who do that deserve death. Animals are so defenseless, and Swans are such beautiful, gracefull animals.

I was really sad and I cried, they were my friends and I loved feeding them (they made me happy when I was feeling blue) now daddy is alone with his babies. Swans are monogamous and stay together they entire life, sometimes you hear that if one of them dies the other one dies too because his is lonely. I hope daddy finds strength to live also when his babies leave. I know he takes good care of them, because he was already alone the last time I fed them and still very protective. They now are moved to a pond some streets away.

Because I was soo sad and find it horrible that people can do such thing I decided to honor mommy swan with a nail art creation.

Base Essence Ballerina Backstage LE 05 Grand Plié in Black (black polish with orange glitter) ringfinger is P2 Ship Ahoi! LE 010 Pure White. Stamped with Konad SN white and imageplate H21. Ringfinger stamped with Konad SN black the Swan from HB34, black hearts from M18 and with Konad pastel orange hearts from HB29.

Here some swatches of these polishes, you can click to enlarge them:

With flash.

Without flash under artificial light. Holding the Essence bottle.

Here you can see the P2 bottle.

I also have some photos of the Swan family ♥

At the end of May one big happy family, daddy, 8 babies and mommy.

June 10th I'm feeding them from the backyard, still one big happy family of 10.

June 23th daddy alone with his 8 babies who grew a lot. Took this photo from our backyard and I was hanging over almost fell in the water.

Even though daddy is alone he is a proud and protective daddy never leaves his babies behind. I was feeding them from the backyard in the rain. This was the last time I saw them, mommy was already murdered then but I thought she was hiding :(

Sooo sad, R.I.P. mommy Swan ♥ ♥ ♥ I will never forget you and your babies and loving partner will also never forget you!

While I'm typing this blog and watch the photos my eyes get all watery again.
xoxox
 
Top