I hadn't intended to post another entry tonight... but then I saw THIS as I surfed my fav Blogs and Designers... a feast for the eyes and Spirit... an Airstream Dream...
*All Photos cribbed from 'Magnolia Pearl' Blog and 'Selvedge' Magazine July/Aug spread*



One of my favorite designers, Robin 'Pearl' Brown of Magnolia Pearl, is in the July/August issue of 'Selvedge' Magazine. These amazing photos give you an idea of the Airstream Dream she and Husband John have lovingly created. *me swooning* Yes... I will be dreaming of one day tricking out my own Bohemian Valhalla on wheels in such a manner and hitting the open roads to satisfy my wanderlust and do the Flea Market and Antique Show Circuits around the Country... creating Art... and sleeping under the Stars and Moon... well, if I had a bed as luxurious and opulent as this one in my Dream Airstream or Vardo perhaps I'd choose to sleep inside and just look out the window at the Stars and Moon! *Smiles* Nevertheless, Robin's Artistic talent and imagination are the stuff dreams are made of... so after viewing these pixs and having a lustfest of epic proportions before bedtime I shall now retire to my boudoir and dream tonight about such a place as this... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the closest thing to a little slice of Heaven on Earth it 'tis... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top