This is my first weekly nailart creation. I wanted to do this for a long time and then the sweet Ellen decided to host a contest on my favorite forum Beautiful nails for you with the theme Beach and Love. So I thougt it with be perfect to make it for that contest. She had a couple of rules: must use yellow and red, and use rhinestones or glitter.
The base I made with 6 different colors acrylic paint and a fan brush. The palmtrees I stamped with Konad SN Black and S2, the dolphin is from A02. The love couple on my ringfinger and thumb are self made water decals. I used yellow glitter below at my cuticles.

Here is a picture of just the base without Konad.
The weather ain't that good here in Holland, but I'm still going on my summer vacation next month. So this creation is perfect to get it the mood.
 
Top