I am selling my photos and jewelry at Leon and Lulu's again for their Artist's Market. Sunday was awesome! I met so many interesting people and sold a lot of stuff too. I will be there again Tuesday from 3-8 so stop by and take a look. I'm giving away a necklace at the end of the night (you do not need to be present) so be sure to enter. The humongous and awesome store is located on 14 mile between Livernois and Crooks (closer to Livernois). Hope to see you there!









Here are some of the other goods you can get.

Awesome tees.




Cute little owls. She also has these awesome necklaces made out of fabric.








Larry Zdeb is there selling his funky necklaces. I own one. They are like wearing a piece of art around your neck.





Love love love this artist's work. Her enameled pieces are amazing.

Adorable handmade bibs, bags, jewelry and all sorts of little goodness in this booth!




 
Top