Focusing on photographing my World for my posts has made me look at the World around me through new eyes. The Sun rises every Morning, it has for over half a century that I've been alive and yet, how many times did I actually take the time to notice a Sunrise and sit and watch it unfold in all it's Glory and magnificence? Not as often as I should have... but I did this Morning, just outside my front door... and it was captivating. I went outside to water my Garden and feed the Cats and as I glanced at the Sun rising in the East I thought to myself, that would be a good photo op for a post. So I ran inside to get my camera before it rose too quickly to capture... Sunrises do that... they happen so fast... so really, does it take much of our time to watch the show? I always can squeeze a couple of minutes into my day, no matter how hectic, to pause and stand still a few minutes to truly LOOK at something with my full attention... and something like this... well, it was definitely worth the short wait... the time it took to notice, stand still, watch and be in awe of the creation of a new day... Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top