I'd like my life to read like a well loved book with a happy ending. I prefer to see my World through Rose colored glasses, seeing and appreciating all that is good, beloved and beautiful. I keep my focus on what I want life to be like and all the possibilities to get the most out of it with few, if any, regrets. I want to go places often, if not always possible for real, at least daily painted on the canvas of my imagination. I enjoy living with an attitude of gratitude, appreciation and possibility of prosperity in all things. I invest in what I love... the Lord... the people I love... the things I love... the causes I'm passionate about. It's always been a good and wise investment... even when the economy has taken a downturn.



I enjoy laughing much, loving unconditionally, enjoying life to the fullest and cultivating all those special relationships I've made on this journey of doing life together. I have a lot of fun with my imagination and enjoying the imaginative creations of others. That which is magical, whimsical, fantasy, opulent, comfortable, comforting and creative is a very real part of my World... I choose to make it so. Surrounding myself with the people and things that I love, participating in those activities that bring the most Joy and contentment, keeping my Rose colored glasses on even when reality has not been so rosy... have been true Blessings.



Holidays and special occassions are a perfect catalyst to me for magnifying and manifesting all the creative ideas and giving life to fantasies... I look forward to them, eager to set another stage, create another theme and magical event that will give hours of enjoyment and fun and lasting memories for years to come. The Holiday Seasons will soon be upon us once again... I'm already envisioning and eagerly anticipating what I intend to create this year. I'm not one to lament when the stores jump the gun on each Holiday by showcasing the Holiday Lovelies too early, I revel in it... it just extends the fun for me to visually enjoy each Season all the longer... lost in my own little World seen through Rose colored glasses... how about you, how do you color your World? ... Dawn ... The Bohemian
 
Top