No theme this week. Just awesome stuff.

Eco Friendly Delicate Necklace $48
This is made from recycled glass-awesome!

Effing Miss You Card $3.50

from Lovestrongcards

I crocheted myself a bikini top on our loooong drive to NY last weekend but it was not as fancy as this awesome one!
Miss White Cream Bikini $150





Crab Cakes Sterling Silver Necklace $44
from 3squares
Really great design!

Patch Work Pinstriped Obi Wrap Belt $58
Starlite Lanes Ruins 5x7 Signed Print $15








Two awesome tees from one of my favorite etsy sellers darkcycleclothing. $18 each


Electric Blue Silk Taffeta Prom Dress $160
I have totally been into blue lately. For some reason I never liked it much until I bought a tealish dress in Ann Arbor. Redheads totally look great in blue-what was I thinking? Now I am all about the blue.

 
Top