I would have never guessed that after a short time in The Land Of Blog I would be effectively tutored to edit and enhance my Photography in such beautiful ways as to make fabulous Photo Mosaics that look so professional even when an amateur such as myself is creating them!

I owe this Gift of learning to create Photo Mosaics to Mary of LITTLE RED HOUSE who graciously shares her knowledge and links to sites that assist fellow Bloggers to make the best of their Photography and Blog Pages. Her Photography and Photo Mosaics are inspirational and she explains the steps of procedures so well that I enjoyed results immediately with no frustrations or failures and that inspired confidence and a yearning to learn even more and experiment freely with my Photography and just have fun with it.  She Hosts a Blog Party called Mosaic Monday and I remember how excited I was to enter my very first Mosaic.  I still can hardly believe that the lovely Mosaics I have been able to create since that day have been so effortless and fun... allowing a wealth of Artistic expression and creativity to develop through the Art of Photography and editing software available online.  For those of you who have not yet stepped out to experience this delightful medium, I encourage you to do so... because if I can do it, anyone can!  Thank you again Mary... and my contribution to the All Things Beautiful Mosaic for this Monday includes a Photo Mosaic of some of my Grandkids and Garden Flowers... because they are all Beautiful beyond words to me!

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top