As usual in this incredible year I've been having some more exciting things have happened lately.  Check out this link for my friends Bruce Pooley and Luke Song's mic sleeves: http://www.mymicfx.com/LukeSong.html Recognize the model? That's me! I also shot the promo shots. And they might make an appearance on this week's episode of Glee so watch for them. I could not be more excited!

I was flipping through Hour Detroit magazine yesterday and about the 5th or 6th page is the photo I shot for Weir Manuel's latest ad campaign. It takes up half the page and I am so happy with it! Pick up a copy if you live in the Detroit area. (Also grab a copy of Styleline Magazine at Barnes and Noble and CVS--I'm in there too.)

Was so happy to be a part of Social Media is a Party at Dolce Moda in Royal Oak. My friend, Matthew Richmond created one of his amazing recycled dresses and my typewriter necklace went perfectly with it. Photos are on the 944 magazine's website: http://www.944.com/nightsites/gallery/social-media-is-a-party-by-dsp-fotographie/

I finished a huge 49"x49" painting that I am super proud of. It will be part of the University of Michigan School of Art & Design's Alumni Show this summer. I'll post pics soon.  It felt really great to paint again, although it was frustrating at first because I felt so out of practice. Luckily I took the time to repaint some of the areas to get it right and I am so glad I went for it.

I got my booth assignments for both Art on the Grand in Farmington and Berkley Art Bash. I have a nice corner booth at Art on the Grand....wait for it...in front of Starbucks! I will be a happy artist that weekend. Mark June 4-5 on your calendar and make sure you stop by!  And at Berkley Art Bash the following weekend, June 11th I will be on the west side near the stage and kids area. I can't wait for that art fair too. Fingers crossed the weather is beautiful.

I listed some brand new prints in my etsy shop, including a few from my Las Vegas trip (which totally rocked). Check them out at http://lilacpopphotography.etsy.com.

So yes, life is goooood. ;) I'm done with the shameless bragging now.
 
Top