After the sorrow of losing my Beloved Rat Boy I needed to get out of the House and do some "Grief Therapy"... walking... quietly meditating as I drove to other destinations... and visiting fav Haunts where I knew I'd run into good Friends and lose myself in the Art of Photography of Beautiful things and lovely vignettes for Blog Fodder and to promote local businesses I enjoy.  Being around things I Love and people I care about make me feel good... and Lord I needed to feel good after a sorrowful Morning full of tears and digging a Grave in the baked Desert Earth as the Morning heat was nearing roasting temperatures to bury my Beloved Fur Baby.   So the next few days of Posts will take you on my Journey of Grief Therapy... to fav Shops and even a delightful new one to introduce you to.  My Friends that own and work at the Shops made a difficult day brighter and I thank them all for it and for making it a day where I could feel good again...

Okay first on the itinerary... for those peeps that are in the Metro Phoenix area or expect to be... hurry on over to one of my fav Shops RUST & ROSES before the heat of the Summer sets in because Head Junkster Shelly will be closing the Shop for the hottest part of the scorching Arizona Summer and reopening when it begins to cool down again! 

So I scurried on down to ensure one last 'fix' to behold the delightful Treasures there before Summer and capture some of the images to share here in the Land Of Blog... to whet your appetite for one last Spring Fling to feather your nests... but you must hurry... time is running out... tick-tock... tick-tock...

Check out the new RUST & ROSES Vintage Fridge, the beautiful graphics were hand painted by Shelly's talented DH... isn't it Southwest Vintage Flair Fabulous?!?!?!?!  LOVE IT!!!  And my Friend Pauline posed in front of her Booth there, which she was busy phoofing and packing to the rafters with newly scored gorgeous Treasures.  She told me about a delightful new Shop that just opened and is owned by her Friends Roman & Giselle Moreno called FOR THE LOVE OF OLD ... and tomorrow's Post will take you there, Roman and Giselle are a lovely young couple, and they were gracious enough to allow me to profile their new Shop in the Land Of Blog... you're gonna LOVE IT...

So see ya down the road my Friends...

Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top