I have SO enjoyed having my Veggie and Herb Gardens this Season...


I'm still a Novice but this year my results were much improved over last Season, which was my first attempt at a Victory Garden...


All of my Seeds were from the Dollar Store for a Dime a package... or free through the Mail from Gardening Magazine Ads... so the Investment was minimal this Season...


But the Pay-Off has been HUGE...


I've had such a bountiful Harvest already that I've enjoyed making Fresh Salads, Fresh Tabouleh, Fresh Pico De Gallo and Fresh Salsas daily...

And the G-Kids LOVE going out to Harvest just before the Meal what they're going to prepare and eat in moments, so Fresh and so Fragrant... and the taste... DIVINE!!!


Because there's just something about picking something fresh from the Garden that you nurtured and grew yourselves... and moments later using it in a meal... that makes it taste Heavenly and quite Special... and makes us fully appreciate God's abundant Gift of the Natural Foods we enjoy and which nourish us... so we truly enjoy our Heavenly Harvests.

And next Season I plan to do it on an even grander scale... 



And over at HOW SWEET THE SOUND they are having a huge Blog Party celebrating the 3rd Birthday of Pink Saturday!  So I wanted to show off some lovely Hot Pink and Pale Pink Cactus Blossoms... I adore Cactus Blossoms, they are so vivid and surreal looking and even the texture is waxy and incredible... hard to believe something this exotic blooms from plants that are so tough and live in such an unforgiving harsh climate!





Dawn... The Bohemian
 
Top