You know, Blogging has made me look at my World through different eyes... and look for Beauty everywhere around me... and I mean EVERYWHERE...


This lovely cabinet for example... in the Ladies Room of my Friend's Shop!!! *LOL*


I look for Natural Beauty every day now...


And Natural Beauty melded with Man-Made creativity to enhance it...


Artistic Beauty in the creations of Artists...


I don't really have a preference between Natural and Man-Made Beauty... it's all good to me...


I realize the World is saturated with Beauty...


If we look for it...


And appreciate it... even in the abnormalities and deformities Life can often create... there is a certain Beauty and uniqueness that make it special in a good way...


Even utilitarian items can be transformed into something of Beauty and distinction... I Loved this Industrial Trolley and the patina and colors of the old boards...


Over at SIRENS & SAINTS my Friend Shelly's Bags which transform Vintage Fabrics into lovely wearable Art are Beautiful...   


She enjoys working with many of the same fabrics that I do when creating wearable Art...


Creating things of Beauty is as much of a Joy as beholding things of Beauty...


I'm always working on a piece and Hope to make it as Beautiful as possible...


It typically starts with an old piece of Beauty that I or someone discovers and wants to transform into a new piece... this Vintage Needlepoint is a piece my Friend Carol found to have made into a Bohemian Bag... It will be a piece by piece process and a Joy to create... not unlike a Puzzle, where you see what goes together and fits...


Of coarse I can never match the Master Creator's Hand... I always stand in awe of it... and am constantly inspired by all of Creation...


And I thoroughly enjoy the creations and imaginative products produced by others...


Some Beauty is Seasonal and I always try to get out and about during each Season and behold Nature's splendor for that particular Season, before it's gone...


Discovering new Beauty in fav Shops is always an indulgent pleasure... THE DESERT BOTANICAL GARDENS Gift Shop had a wealth of fabulously Beautiful distinctive Furniture and Art to behold...


As well as unique food and drink items... Beautifully packaged and displayed...


Whether the Beauty of a Bird House creation...


Or the Beauty of a Bird... surveying it's domain...


Or the unexpected Beauty of how Light refracted during a Photo Op... making a Natural Special Effect...


Salvage Beauty always intrigues me... repurposing items in creative ways...


And the Beauty of old Architectural Salvage in particular...


And especially if the repurposing is Jewelry creations...


And who can resist Beautifully recycled Watch Faces!?!  Not I!!!!!!!!!!!! This one is at SIRENS & SAINTS...


Sometimes when I'm capturing Beauty through the eyes of the lens I don't see the missed details until later...


Like the Bumblebee on the Saguaro Flower... which is such a Grand scale Cactus that it towers over us and therefore seeing surprise details way up high are impossible in the moment... and a special Treat when editing for the Land Of Blog Posts...


And let us not forget the ordinary Beauty of those Foods we Love and how Beautifully they can be presented, adding to the dining experience...


Bon Appetit my Friends!!!

And have a Blessed Sunday...

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top