Ever since I bought the glitter Essence Twin duo 06 Edward I was thinking that it would look great over China Glaze Four Leaf Clover (that looks a bit like Essence Bella that belongs with Edward). So last week I decided to try that out.

Base China Glaze Refresh-mint and a french of China Glaze Four Leaf Clover. On top of the french Essence Twins duo 06 Edward. I stamped with China Glaze Four Leaf Clover and Konad imageplate M57. On my ring finger Istamped a flower from M31 also with China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, in the middle a silver rhinestone.

My camera had a bit of trouble to take a photo of the true color of Four Leaf Clover. The french and stamps really looked the same color in real life ;)

Photo without flash in natural daylight.

I received the Liebster Blog again, I know I already got it but I feel so honored so I would love to mention it again. And I thought I is also a great opportunity to give it away to 3 other bloggers too, because there are a lot of lovely blog out there who deserve more attention ;)

This time a got my Liebster Blog award from the lovely Yasmin from Oh What Fun you should really check out her blog! She has a really nice blog and deserves more followers ;)

The Liebster Award is designed to bring well deserved additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 300 followers. If you receive the award you link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate 3 more blogs.
Like I said I already got it but I would love to give it to these 3 other blogs:
  • Sugar Styles a beauty blog about all different kinds of trends and goodies. They also anounce which sales there are at local Dutch drugstores. It is written in Dutch but has the translate option.
  • Obsessed a nail blog she is very creative and makes lovely nail art. Written in English
  • Purrrpolish a nail blog from a young Dutch girl, written in English.
Thanks again to Yasmin from Oh What Fun  everytime someone gives me an award I feel sooo happy :)
 
Top