Okay so I'm linking up for the Photo Feature Friday Blog Party over at A ROSY NOTE and the Theme for this week is White...


I really like White so you would think that Photographing it and seeking it out exclusively for my Project would be no problemo.  And at first it wasn't... at first I was gravitating towards the Light of White... and then, slowly... subtly... as always... Colorful distractions started luring me away from my all White focus.  First it started with Clear... hey, pretty close to White... its kind of a non-color too... and those Crystal Bottle Stoppers were so alluring to capture through the eye of the lens.  And the solder was sorta White... okay, I know, that's pretty lame, but when I begin getting distracted I almost justify it in my own head you see... before it becomes such a full blown distraction that there's no rationale whatsoever behind my loss of focus! *LOL*  That's what usually happens when I'm determined to attempt to have an all White decor in at least one room of the Home... it starts out in Whiteness... and bit by bit Color creeps in... until... yep, you guessed it, the Boheme' takes over again and it becomes saturated with Color. *Winks*  It's okay, I realize I'm a colorful individual and I embrace it... so I knew the Photo Challenge was going to be just that... challenging... to stick to White exclusively and not just hints of White... or pretending something might or could pass for White. *Smiles*

And after my Photo sessions at COTTAGE GARDEN 2 and THE BRASS ARMADILLO ANTIQUE MALL I had worked up quite an appetite... so I stopped in at one of my fav Vietnamese Restaurants LITTLE SAIGON...  and guess what they served my delightful meal and Jasmine Tea in and on peeps... yep, an all White table service *whoop whoop*... now that's serendipity at it's best!!!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

I'll also be joining Debra over at COMMON GROUND for the Vintage Inspiration Friday Blog Party... so much that I photographed for this Post inspires me, but I must say that Vintage Linens are very high on the list, the possibilities are endless to use and repurpose these beautiful old fabric pieces and so they have been among some of my favorite collectibles for many years.
 
Top