As we continue our 1st Melrose Crawl of 2011 we're taking you to a beloved Shop of Vintage apparel formerly known as Hollywood Regency... which is now under new ownership and now known as Antique SugarI'm glad that Proprietor Partners Anna Marie Sanchez and Sarah Bingham are keeping this landmark Shop alive and still offering great vintage clothing and accessories from the 1920's through 1980's, I love this place... not only for the nostalgia it offers, but if you're seeking a vintage vibe in fashion or invited to an era theme Party, this would be the place to go. Sadly the owner of Hollywood Regency, Heidi Owens, passed away after a battle with Cancer in June of 2010... but with the best Pals purchasing the Shop and continuing with the vision, it has not had to close it's doors and for that we are truly grateful... because this Shop has a wealth of vintage threads and fabulous finds from several eras.  I fell in love with the vintage Hats, beaded bags and Bohemian bling.  But check out that wild belt and some flashy vintage fashions I spied!  What is great is that this place is not just for us Gals, they also have an extensive Guy's department of equally vintage vavoom... so you and your Man can shop together for your retro and vintage wardrobe fabulousness... and I understand that the Gals are Band mates and often have live Music from local Artists... these young Women are super sweet too and eager to help you find just that special something you're looking for... so go check it out for yourselves, you'll be glad you did...  And be sure to check back as we continue our Crawl and take you to even more great places and uncover more great finds and delightful eye candy!  Now, let us scroll down for Silver Sunday as I share something special from my Home...



                                                       


I was going to link with Beth over at GYPSY FISH for Silver Sunday... but I JUST discovered it's only the 2nd Sunday of the Month... oops, sorry... go ahead and check out Beth's Blog anyway since she has some amazing creations she's sharing.  I hardly ever beat any of you to the computer in the morn... after years of working 2nd Shift, Sunday is the only day I'm likely to rise early *Smiles*... to attend Church... so it's only fitting to show off some of my Silver Icons, whether I miscalculated Silver Sunday or not *LOL*... I just love these forms of Religious Art from around the World... such a sense of serenity about the style that brings me a Peace to my Spirit and Soul.  May you also have Peace dear ones ... Dawn... The Bohemian 













 
Top