I started off this Holiday Weekend visiting one of my favorite Shops NOT TOO SHABBY and though she was busy as a Bee, darling Proprietor Katie Hibbs was kind enough to pose for me this day since she had been away on my last visit, probably out buying even more new goodies for the Shop... she and Co-Proprietor Kim Rawlins keep this Shop fresh with fabulous finds so each visit is a brand new adventure and the lo-down is that very soon they will have a Blog, I can hardly wait!   Not only do they always have an abundance of Shabulousness... but also loads of Salvage, Found Treasures, Industrial pieces, fabulous Fashions and Vintage or custom Jewelry.  The Shop was swarming with activity as Shoppers were eagerly scooping up Treasures left and right... I saw a pair of huge Chippy Robin Egg Blue elaborately carved Victorian Corbels exit that were to die for... lucky Gal!!!  I'm in love with this Architectural Salvage Column resplendant with a wrap of Victorian Tin.  And the scent of fresh Lavender and Rose Hips from a large glass canister with Silver Ladle smelled divine and is a lovely decorating idea.  It's beginning to look and feel like Spring around the Shop, with fresh Flowers and Greens greeting you as you enter... so follow me inside... we'll wander around for hours... and tomorrow I shall conclude the tour... because taking it all in always takes time... and when you're having fun, why hurry!?... Dawn... The Bohemian

Please join us over at HOW SWEET THE SOUND blog for PINK SATURDAY!

I finally did have a wee bit of Pink in today's Post to be able to participate!
 
Top