Whenever I do something I want to be the best I can be at it and keep improving... my Blog is no exception.   I don't expect it to be perfect and I'm aware that I'm a novice at this, but I want to strive to keep making it better and better.  I love photography, but the fact of the matter is, I'm an amateur and have a cheap camera... even if I had an expensive camera that had all the bells and buzzers, I'd still be an amateur photographer. *wink* But I love taking pictures and Blogging has given me the inspiration to capture in photographs so much more of my World and look for the beauty that is all around me.   There are those favorite Blogs whose photography Wows me every time I visit and my ultimate Goal and dream would be to become as talented at presenting my Blog's photos as that!   Vanessa of A Fanciful Twist , Carolyn of Aiken House And GardensIngela of Inspiration i Vitt, Mia of Lilla Blanka, Sandy of My Shabby Streamside Studio, Mira of Belle BlancKoralee of Bluebird Notes are just a few that come to mind... where the style of presenting their lovely photography and sharing their World comes to Life in a way that is magical and enchanting... I feel as though I'm THERE and not just looking at beautiful pictures, they transport you into their World.  My Brother is a professional photographer and I always admired the Artistic talent he seemed to effortlessly possess in photographing anything, but he assured me it was an Art form that could be learned and perfected... and so I strive to be better at it... especially the art of the close-up.  There is just something about close-ups that I'm drawn to... perhaps its because I've always been into the details and closely look at things in my World, appreciative and captivated by those miniscule visuals that make up everything... I'm in awe and wonder of it actually... God is so into the details of all of Creation.  I want to learn to Photo Shop my photos and add those special touches to make them even more delightful to all who may stop to visit and rest a while here. *Strong Hint to any potential Mentors out there who have patience with the Tech Challenged, Smiles*  Yes, I want to be the best I can be at this because though it began as a personal Journal and Journey that I imagined would just benefit and be utilized by myself... I'm finding that as a Community, our shared online visuals, thoughts and stories are experienced and enjoyed by others.  I know how much I've enjoyed, rested in and learned from the shared Posts of others... and when you know you're sharing something, you want it to be the very best that you have to offer don't you... and I'm all about giving my very best... Dawn... The Bohemian

All images in today's Post were photographed at "Rust And Roses" and "Sirens And Saints" in Phoenix, Arizona. 
 
Top