I want to remind everyone that Shelly Session and Minnie Knell now have a SIRENS AND SAINTS Shop in Cali... at the Urban Barn in Escondido, California... and in a whirlwind of activity they were ready for the Grand Opening on January 19th!  Check out their Blog which I've linked to so that you can see what a fantastic job they've done with the new Shop... and packing it to the rafters with fabulousness... including Shelly's Bohemian style custom Bags!!!  So while I was enjoying the Shop here in Phoenix while we did the 1st Melrose Crawl of 2011, those of you who live in Cali can now enjoy a similar delight at the newest location!!!  Adorable Minnie modeled some of the new ensembles for us... along with sporting her gorgeous Magnolia Pearl backpack and one of the new fabulous belt creations by Angela Coletti-Cummings of Frilly Frocks... gotta get one of those for sure!!!  And after we got our fix of fashion fabulousness we strolled next door to the Sister Store of Rust And Roses to delight in all things Vintage, Salvage, Architectural and a Decorator's Dream!  If you don't come away with tons of inspiration from a visit to these Shops and want to revamp your wardrobe AND redecorate the House *wink*, well, I'd be surprised.  Come back again and we'll continue our Crawl together further down Melrose...  because we're determined to start 2011 off right... with fun, fashion, friends and fabulous finds... and isn't that the ONLY way to roll!!!???... Dawn... The Bohemian


Be sure to join us over at COMMON GROUND for Vintage Inspiration Friday!  Hopefully what inspires all of us will provide inspiration for you too dear Friends!?  I am always inspired by Vintage Religious Art and Artifacts... it inspires me Artistically, Spiritually and emotionally, so I can't get enough of it!  I have collected it for years and always seek out beautiful Religious inspired pieces to inspire me.
And on February 11th, 2011 there will be a VINTAGE VALENTINE PARTY!

I've also linked with French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday... I showed off my MLK Holiday score of Bohemian Bling again!  And why not... a few days of owning it have not diminished the lustre in my Heart of finding such flashy Found Treasures and making them mine, all mine! *wink*
 
Top