Okay I've kept you waiting long enough so now I'll brag about ... ummmm, I mean share, my Holiday Weekend 'Score' *drumroll please - LOL*:

1:  The Austrian Brooch with Blue Stones was only $7.99, I plan on making it into a custom necklace.

2:  The Cameo Pin with Floral carving on an ornate Filigree Brass Finding is 2.5 inches and was $19.99.  Quite a bit more than I'd usually spring, but I absolutely loved it and was exactly what I was seeking in my primary Mission, pieces to design custom Jewelry around...  I plan on making it into a custom Bracelet.

3:  The Vintage Brass Shoe Clip was $10, I plan on making it into a custom Necklace.

4:  The Bohemian Bling Vintage Stretch Metal Bracelet has Marquise and Baguette cut Rhinestones with well matched Pearls, the stretch mechanism is the old style all-Metal type that I haven't seen in years, spring loaded... and it was only $7!

5:  And finally, my favorite find is a large Antique Bohemian style Sewing Bag made of Bronze Silk and Floral Silk Velvet, with Antique Metallic Trims and two Tassels... inside it's lined with more floral Silk Velvet and Gold colored Linen.  Both sides are matched and the wooden handles are covered in Beige Velvet and Antique Metallic Trim.  I had seen it several months ago listed for $18... I wanted it as an Inspiration Sample Pattern to design some of my Bohemian Treasures Bags in an authentic Vintage-look, but because of condition issues *Silk does not age well* I didn't want to pay that much... well, it had been marked down several times and now was a mere $2!  Yep, two bucks!!!  It is delicate, but with loving care it should provide inspiration and pattern ideas for years and at that price... who cares about age related condition issues! *wink*

The bottom line peeps, is that if you Love it, you can't go wrong in buying it... whether at an unbelievable bargain, or not so much of a one... because after all, remember that something is only really worth what someone is willing to pay for it... Happy Hunting... Dawn... The Bohemian

I'm linking up with Kathleen over at FADED CHARM for White Wednesday, so come on over and join us!

I'm also linking up with Doni of FAITH, GRACE AND CRAFTS for Pearls And Lace Thursday, I FINALLY had some Pearls to share from this Post *smiles*... so come over there and join us too!
 
Top