You've probably heard the saying 'The Elephant In The Room'... well, this guy actually has one!  This is the fabulous Home of Jawad Kadiri in Morocco. One of my favorite Bohemian style Blogs is My Marrakesh written by an American, Maryam, living in Morocco... you should visit her site if you want an overload of Bohemian oppulence and style with some great stories of a Gal who is living her dream and a most fascinating life.  Just click on the name of her Blog above and it will link you directly.  This is just a small sampling of the eye candy you will behold as she takes us to a Party at Jawad's Home... *all images cribbed from Maryam's Blog Post*... I hadn't intended to post about Elephants... but these images just captivated me!  I've never visited Morocco *it's on the Bucket List*, but my Parents had a wealth of Algerian decor from when we lived in France and I grew up around it and inherited some favorite pieces, so the North African styles of Morocco and Algeria very much appeal to my sensibilities and taste... the vibrant rich saturated colors... the Architectural styles which have so much detailing... fabulously decorated tiles... and beautiful shapes such as the sculptural arches that I absolutely adore!! And the light fixtures!!! *swooning*  So allow Maryam to take you to some amazing parties and events through her Posts... and blow you away with the visuals of a lifestyle that is very much Boheme'...   Dawn... The Bohemian 
 
Top