As we began our first Melrose Crawl of 2011 I made a beeline for my favorite local source of Magnolia Pearl apparel in Phoenix, FRILLY FROCKS, because a new shipment has just arrived in the Shop!  Of coarse dear Leslie was looking like a vision in Magnolia Pearl wear, her statuesque proportions model it so beautifully... and check out those vintage inspired Victorian style boots Leslie is wearing... I gotta get a pair of those!!!  And the new belt creations by Angela Colletti-Cummings that everyone was wearing this evening... I've gotta get one of those too in the not too distant future!!!  Angela's signature Velvet Rosettes adorn each one and the intricate workmanship on every square inch of these fabulous belts is AMAZING!!!  And I'm still loving the Velvet Hats they carry by Designer Seeds from Jerome, AZ.  But guess which piece I put on Layaway my Friends???  Nope... not telling, just yet... *evil laugh*...  But come with us again as we continue with our first Crawl of the New Year... and delight yourselves with even more eye candy, fun fashions and Found Treasures... Dawn... The Bohemian

I'm linking up with HOW SWEET THE SOUND for Pink Saturday to show off those amazing Pink Velvet Rosettes on the Bohemian Belt that Angela made and I ADORED!!! *I SO want one of those!!!*
 
Top