Since I've only stepped into the Land Of Blog for just a few months it is still very much a work in progress and I'm still undecided about what to change and what to continue doing?  There are many questions I'm asking myself and I'm not really decisive about the answers quite yet or whether it really matters one way or the other?  After all, this is my personal little space and I can do whatever I want with it!  I can create it's content and format any way that pleases me, play with it to my Heart's content... I'm not bound by any rules of how it should look or what I want to write about or share in images... it can be about people, places, things or even wild imaginings!  There are no expectations and so far it seems to have been well received in the Community of Blog.  I have freedom and complete creative license to experiment, alter and tweak it... that is very liberating and empowering... after all, how many things can you really say that about in Life?

Yet, still the questions swirl in my head... what direction do I want to take, many paths or a more singular one?  Do I want to continue with numerous photos or edit more stringently and only go with a select few per Post?  Is one photo worth a thousand words or should I continue with my passion for writing as well as photography on my Posts?  Should I continue to Post daily and as often as the mood strikes me or should I use more restraint and post less frequently? Should I just allow it to evolve and morph frequently as it seems to have a life of it's own anyway!? *LOL*  One thing I am certain of is that I want to continue to stay true to myself and my original intentions for beginning this Journaling Journey online in the first place.  I want it to remain enjoyable and something I look forward to creating, just like my Art.  I enjoy seeing the growth as a new creation evolves and how I am growing and evolving right along with it.  I have some plans for it and just like decorating or creating Art, I'm sure over time that it will change fairly often and be fresh with new ideas, new experiences, and new Found Treasures... and I'm looking forward to that, and I Hope you will be too... Dawn... The Bohemian 


I'm linking up with Cindy of MY ROMANTIC HOME for 'Show And Tell Friday' and Debra over at COMMON GROUND for 'Vintage Inspiration Friday'... please join us... you'll see lots of delightfully shared eye candy and get to meet new people in the Blog Land community! 
 
Top