Vanna my Friend... this is your Wheel Of Fortune *sorry I couldn't resist the cheesy humor*... since I can't decide... it's up to you to pick a number 1... 2... or 3?  I perused your Blog for inspiration and definitely got a Vintage Francophile vibe from it so the Rosary had to be Vintage... and Black.  Upon wading thru my Rosaries I suddenly realized I definitely qualify as a Rosary Hoarder... they should have me on the series as soon as they get to the Season where they're profiling Rosary Hoarders... apparently The Man, our Adult Kids and the Grandkids were right... I'm a sick Woman and I need help! *LOL*  I don't know that I can fill a convoy of those 1-800-Got-Junk Trucks with Rosaries quite yet, but there's still time, I'm not dead yet. *smiles*  So here are the three qualifiers I came up with for your Gift... so lemme know which one made your Heart flutter?

                                    #1 



#2




#3




I kinda feel a bit like Monty Hall... or a very tardy Santa *smiles*... and this turned out to be fun, you are now officially my 1st Giveaway GF!!!  I know I did it rather unconventionally by the Blogland standards, but hey, it's my Blog and this is how I roll... *LOL*  And for the rest of you peeps who haven't yet checked out Vanna's fab Blog  Delusions Of Grandeur click on the name and it'll link you over there!

Dawn... The Bohemian 

 
Top