I've always admired those beautiful photo Mosaics that other Bloggers have created on their sites and I SO wanted to learn to create some of my own... but how?  Thankfully this wonderful community is a generous one and with the tutorials and links others provide, those of us just getting our feet wet in Blogland can now learn all the marvelous tools and tricks of the trade to bring you even more beauty and creativity in our Posts!  I want to thank Mary of LITTLE RED HOUSE  for sharing her knowledge through a tutorial and website of BIG HUGE LABS for making Mosaics, be sure I had a lot of fun there playing and experimenting with favorite Flickr images that I love and have saved to my favorites that other talented photographers have so generously shared.  The largest photo in the Mosaic is a particular favorite... I could imagine myself living in an Artist's Studio that had an entrance like this... dilapidated elegance is something I'm strongly attracted to... I could easily live in a Ruin, or something close to it because somehow the layers of decay have a haunting beauty to them, especially when Nature begins to take over and meld with the building, as if they're becoming one.

And I'm playing with the sizing and format of my Page, so bear with me as I experiment... I like BIG Beauty and now the sizing of my photos can be enlarged so that the details can more easily be seen and we don't need a magnifying glass *wink* I know I'm gonna have a LOT of fun with this, creativity of any kind is an Artist's Dream... ENJOY!!!... Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top