Come on... I thought I'd take you along on my quest for Hidden Treasures this MLK Holiday Weekend.  I had a particular agenda in mind so even though the Shops were heavily laden with fabulousness that was a Joy to behold, and photograph, I was on a Mission and so many of these delightful Treasures didn't qualify and will be left for other lucky Treasure Hunters like yourselves to discover and drag Home to your lairs.  I hit too many small Shops to remember the names of them all, but I did spend time at the very large BRASS ARMADILLO ANTIQUE MALL in Phoenix which has over 600 dealers... and those beautiful Vintage Cameos can be found there.  I had a Booth at this Mall a year ago when I was seriously editing my Found Treasures and collections, so I know several dealers there and you can always count on a nice variety of Antiques, Art, Vintage Items, Retro, Found Treasures and Collectibles for every taste and style... and it is the closest thing to an indoor Flea Market where great bargains can be had in an air conditioned atmosphere... which cannot be discounted when you live in the fierce heat of a Desert environment! *Smiles*  We will continue with our search for Treasures in tomorrow's Post... and then... I will share with you my 'Scores' in yet another Post... because, yes, I did uncover exactly what I was on a Mission searching for... eyes like a Rat I have *wink*... Dawn... The Bohemian



I'm linking with THE HOUSE IN THE ROSES for "Show Off Your Cottage Monday", I decided to share a shot of my Studio... which is one of my favorite places to go totally Bohemian in styling so it's layered with Belgian and Italian cut Velvets, Lace and Persian Rugs... and piles of Vintage/Antique Fabrics:




 
Top