Image by Tobias Harvey


















Source: Jeanne Bayol







Source: Suzanne Hudson








Source: Magnolia Pearl

Source: Magnolia Pearl


It's not often that I'm left absolutely speechless... but tonight I stumbled upon a slice of visual Bohemian Heaven in the form of Interior Alchemy. *major swoon*  It is a Tumblr site and all images are cribbed from somewhere else in the vast resources of cyber-image-land... a few I instantly recognized as Magnolia Pearl interior images and an interior of a Jeanne Bayol Vardo... I couldn't tell you the sources the other images were gleened from or how accurately they're sourced on the site?  But I can tell you that my mouse-hand is severely cramped as I perused all 49 pages... I couldn't help myself, I was entranced in a Bohemian high of epic proportions my Friends! *LOL*  I was like a deer caught in the headlights, I couldn't stop staring... and saving images like a mad woman! *smiles*  I just HAD to share some with you, I hope you were sitting down so you don't swoon yourself to the floor and drop like a rock?!  You can color me speechless... these are images I dream about... purchase decorating books and magazines to pour over... and attempt to replicate the ambiance of and receive inspiration from for our own Bohemian abode!  I have very eclectic tastes to be sure, but the vast majority are Boheme' inspired and my ideal surroundings would be akin to the likes of Image #1 ... or image #_____________... okay, though #1 definitely is ME TO A TEE... and my personal Altars resemble image #3... it's not as if I wouldn't be in Bohemian Valhalla should any room of the house look like any of these rooms my Friends!!! *wink*  These are the types of images that put me in creative overload! *smiles* That Lace Bedroom Grotto for example, now I'm totally inspired and jonesin' to create a Bedspread like that out of old Lace Doilies I have a huge stash of!!!  And I truly Hope you enjoyed the visuals as much as I have tonight?  Now I've gotta go soak and massage my poor sore mouse-moving-hand... thankfully I have an acupuncture session this week so that the claw can be manipulated back to look like a hand *LOL*... Bohemian Blessings and Love... Dawn... The Bohemian


I'm linking with FADED CHARM for White Wednesday, please come join us and see all the White Delights!

 
Top