I just LOVE discovering delightful new Shops that have a wealth of Treasures waiting to be claimed!  I want to introduce you to one in East Phoenix called AUDREY'S that is part Boutique and part Antique and Found Treasures.  Proprietor Erin is so sweet and personable that you will feel like an old Friend upon meeting her.  She carries some fab items from local Artists... I fell in Love with the Vintage Doorknob/Hardware Clocks... being an Old Door & Harware addict, you knew I would! *Winks*  Gotta save up for one of those for sure...

And while visiting with Erin she introduced me to another amazingly talented local Artist, Jan Jarres of JAN JARRES CREATIVE DESIGN.  Jan has an amazing sense of Style and looks every bit the Artist... her Jewelry Designs and Vintage Bottles and Cross Creations are off the hook... take a peek at a few Sold items she brought in to Erin's Shop this day...





Yep, it's no wonder her pieces sell immediately... I'm adoring that Candelabra... and the fabulous Turquoise creations Jan was wearing that she had made, take my word for it, they were gorgeous!!!  I know, I know, I shouldda asked her to model it all for me... but we were all having such a grand time visiting and getting to know each other that I almost completely forgot about my Blog Photo Op responsibilities to you all... sorry!  Next time, I promise...  In the meantime I cribbed a pix of one of her AMAZING Turquoise Cuffs from her Etsy Shop... sorry, SOLD... but why wouldn't it be... it is a superb piece!!! 

But if you're in the area of North Cave Creek Road in Phoenix, stop by Erin's Shop AUDREY'S... and click on the links above to take you to both Gals sites... introduce yourselves and tell 'em Dawn sent ya...

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top