I made this more than a month ago, when I got back from my short holiday to Centerparc. I needed to do something fast, and what dries faster then Kaleidoscope polish ;) Just added a simple full nail stamp anddecals. These decals I bought I did not made them my self ;) Although I lost all my photos since April 2011 I still had these photo's on my Dutch page called Hyves (something as facebook) so I was really glad.

First the nail art photo:
China Glaze How About a Tumble stamped with Color Club Wild at Heart and imageplate H29 and I added some love decals :)

Here a photo of only the full nail stamp without the decals.


And now the swatches, as you know I really am a big holo fan and this one was still one of my untrieds. And was missing a few months ago when I had Kaleidoscope week on my blog.

With flash.

With flash different angle.

Without flash under artificial light.

With flash under artificial light.

xoxox
 
Top