Is there a World that you know you could get totally and hopelessly stuck in?


I do... the Enchantment of the World of the Work of Artist Laura Van... *Swooning*


I LOVE it ALL!!!


I WANT it ALL!!!!!!!! *Smiles*

 

I'd be spoiled for choice to pick just A PIECE out of all this and leave the rest behind...


Granted I've managed to in the past since I have a small collection of her fabulous work!


Lucky me...


But I want MORE...


And this Turquoise Piece in particular! *Winks*


But I'd be insatiable...


And so when we were delivering Carol's bag at COTTAGE GARDEN 2 , Prince R and I were transported to the magical and enchanted World of Laura Van in one of the back rooms of the Shop where Carol and Meilan had created pure Magic and Bliss! 


Laura Van Bliss of epic proportions...


A Breathtaking display...
I want a corner of Mi Casa to look something like this... filled with a HUGE Collection of Laura Van's magnificent work!!!


Yes, this is one of my "When I Win The Lottery" dreamscapes my Friends... *Winks*


To accumulate one of the most massive collections of one of my favorite Artists... perhaps so that I'd own more than anyone else *Greedy Me... LOL*...


Okay, okay, so I know that's not fair or right... so I'll leave some pieces for YOU too alright?


But not THAT one...



Or THAT one... *Clutching several Laura Van pieces close to her chest - Winks*


I stood there for what seemed like an eternity... Blissfully soaking it all in...


And not really wanting to leave... no, not just yet...


Because I was stuck you see...


Stuck in the World Of Laura Van... and quite enjoying it...


Not minding it in fact... Time was standing still...


I was lost in my own little portion of her World...


A very Beautiful World indeed...


One that I could visit again and again and again and never grow weary of...


And as Carol fills the Shop with more and more Laura Van creations at COTTAGE GARDEN 2 the delightful World of Laura Van keeps expanding...


And expanding...


And when massed together it virtually takes your breath away as you behold it for the first time!!!



And so I stood there... lost in my reverie...


Taking in the details and colors of each lovely piece...


And wishing it were ALL MINE!!!


And I could have stayed there quite a while longer, losing track of time and space... had it not been for the Voice calling me back...


Back from a Magical World and to Reality...


Startling me out of my Laura Van Trance and reverie... "GRAMMA... are you coming, let's go??!!!!!!"
"Huh, What?" ... How long had he been calling out to me in his shrill little voice??? *LOL*
Standing there with a shell of a Gramma whose imagination and mind had taken her someplace else! *Smiles*
Alas... yes, we must go... but we'll be back... and perhaps... perhaps in August when it's my Birthday... *Hint Hint to any Loved Ones peeking in or lurking here in the Land Of Blog - Smiles*
 I can take a piece away with me next time??? *Winks*

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top