I made this a few weeks ago. The day my mom got the results of the surgery and tests she had, to find out if she had cancer or not. I actually wanted to do something with thumbs up or praying hands but I did not have anything like that so I used these hands....some sort of helping hands for her ;) Unfortunately we got some bad news :( my mom has a really rare kind of lymphoma cancer/ lymph leukemia. I don't know the exact words for it in English, in Dutch it is already difficult to explain ;) But it is quite rare the kind she has :( We are still waiting for some more test results (we will hear that June 20th one day before my birthday) and then hopefully she will get better with the right kind of chemo therapy. We must stay positive!

Base Beyu 381 a beautiful duochrome dark blue with purple and green glow and silver mini glitter (really difficult to capture with my camera) stamped with a light metallic blue Greek nailpolish from the brand Seventeen, number 523 and imageplate HB16.

Some swatches of Beyu 381 this is one of the polishes I got from Nagelszone / Nailsszone
With flash, you don't see the duochrome in it :(

Without flash under artificial light, here you can see the green glow a little bit.

A bit of blurry photo of the bottle but here you can see the purple and green glow the best.

Last week we went to the beach and I wrote a message in the sand for my mom. I took a photo and sent it to her. With the text: Look a message for you is washed up on the beach ;)

I hope my mom will fight her cancer! Mom (mama) get well soon!

xoxox
 
Top