Tuesday the summer officially starts here (although the weather is bad and was way better last month) it is also my birthday then :) So I always remember the day the summer starts. I saw some nice water marble nails lately and also this gorgeous orange one on My Simple Little Pleasures that inspired me to do a water mable too. I haven't done that for quite some time. I first tested it on a nail tip last week and now on my own nails. Ofcourse I'm no expert like she is ;) but I had fun and like the result :)

I found it very summer like with those colors and they reminded me of peaches but I couldn't hold it normally :) it was too big or my hands too small ;)

Base is Risque Amarelo Real. Marbled with China Glaze Street Racing, OPI Tangerine Scene, OPI Need Sunglasses and OPI Fiercely Fiona.

Just another photo of my hand ;)

And here another one with all 5 fingers.

Have a nice weekend!

xoxox
 
Top