There are some things I've always had a Love of and done prolifically... Writing, Photography and Traveling...


I find each to be soothing to the Soul and so I do each often... almost daily in fact in one form or another...


Writing has always come effortlessly to me, like breathing...


Creating thoughts and words on a Page is not unlike creating a piece of Art... and if it comes naturally and does not have to be forced, it is a Joy and almost a compulsion to express in one form or another and bring to Life...


I've always had a fascination with words, language and foreign languages in particular... it is Beautiful really, the various forms human language and expression has taken around the World.

The written word in other languages is quite Beautiful to me... the written word in Arabic, Greek and various Asian cultures instantly comes to mind... so Artistically Beautiful in their various forms. 


And Photography is an Art Form I have always fully appreciated and done prolifically as an Amateur for a very long time...


I have always taken random Photographs, even before entering the Land Of Blog and getting into it in more depth to become better at it in order to share in my Posts and be as pleasing to the eye as possible or be a focal point for a story, activity or musing.


Yes, I was always the one with the Camera... capturing whatever images captivated or intrigued me or I wanted to preserve the Memories of...

I was always too intimidated to take a Photography Class or invest in high tech equipment I couldn't figure out, it seems very Technical, which has never been one of my strengths... but I sure do like taking photos with my inexpensive user friendly point and shoot cameras all the same...


And thankfully it is an Art Form you can become better at... and with modern Technology you can improve your images to an amazing and impressive degree... which is so exciting to us Amateur Photographers who would like to imagine we could achieve Professional quality results one day...

Looking at the World through the eyes of the lens gives perspective to how each of us views our World really... by the subject matter we capture in our images... and are drawn to photograph and explore or notice as we seek out that which to photograph.


My infatuation with Vintage Luggage continues *Winks* and is very likely due to my absolute Love of Traveling...


Even above Writing and Photography... Traveling is one of my greatest Joys and still excites me and fills me with anticipation, whether Traveling near or far... somewhere new or somewhere I've been before and am familiar with...


I like to go places, be exposed to as much of the World as possible, meet new people, see new things, experience Life as fully as possible...


Not just imagine what is down each Road, but to actually GO THERE and experience it firsthand one day if possible...


And until I can... perhaps Travel via my imagination through the pages of Books... which transport us there through the written word and images of those who have gone before us or have the most fertile imaginations that their fiction can seem like a reality...


Or experience via the products produced in faraway places... and can be offered to us in far flung places from where they originated...


How enjoyable and exciting it is to be well Traveled and to have experienced and seen much in one's Lifetime...


I've been richly Blessed to have experienced and been exposed to the delights of extensive Traveling since Birth... and to have Written about and Photographed many things thus far in my Life...


And the Journey is not over yet... there is still much to see... much to do...


Much to Read about...


To Write about...


To Talk about...


In as many forms as I choose to use...


And whatever takes my Fancy at the Moment... *Smiles*


And that Freedom and opportunity is quite exhilerating...


And not only delightful to indulge in... but soothing to the Soul...
I'm glad you have come with me on part of the Journey so that we may share portions of it...
And get to connect and know one another... and share experiences, Loves and Life...

Source: DREAMY WHITES Blog

Be sure to stop by Maria's Blog DREAMY WHITES for the amazingly generous $250 Shopping Spree giveaway she is hosting at her Shop... you will be spoiled for choice as EVERYTHING is simply divine! Good Luck!!!



Dawn... The Bohemian


*Beautiful Images were photographed at ANTIQUE GATHERINGS ANTIQUE MALL... FRILLY FROCKS BOUTIQUE... PEI WEI ASIAN DINER and THE BRASS ARMADILLO ANTIQUE MALL or are from my personal collection.* 
 
Top