Today the summer offically starts here in Holland, but I think it got lost on his way ;) It looks more like autumn when you look outside. But today is also my birthday. So I made some birthday nails, no balloons or cupcakes but summer sunset holographic nails. I love holo polishes and also really love the beach and palm trees and other summer stuff :)

For the base I used 5 colors from the China Glaze Kaleidoscope collection: Kaleidoscope Him Out, It's my Turn, Rated Holographic, Don't be a Square and Tickle my Triangle. Together they create a beautiful sunset on the beach ;) And I stamped some Konad SN black palm trees with M29.

It's a simple creation but I like it, the base is already sooo beautiful on his own :) I love holo ♥  So I took a lot of photos :)

Just my hand.

Without flash under artificial light.

With flash under artificial light.

I also took a lot of photos of just the base.
With flash.

Just my hand.

With flash under artificial light.

Without flash or any direct light/daylight. So you can see the different colors I used better.

Without flash under artificial light.

Under artificial light.

I hope you all have a nice day :)

xoxox
 
Top