Source: DEKORELLA Blog

Source: DEKORELLA Blog

Source: DEKORELLA Blog

Source: DEKORELLA Blog


I'm always on the lookout for Kindred Spirits who have a passion for the things I am passionate about... and here in the Land Of Blog we can connect so much more easily with those who understand and appreciate our particular aesthetic and passions.  Sharing images and stories of what captures our Hearts and our Imaginations is primarily what fuels the Blog World.  Its why I come here daily for Inspiration and for a welcome respite where I can visualize that perfect World we attempt to create for ourselves.  Some have attained that vision in real life... some are working towards it... some are just dreaming about it... but we all enjoy visiting those enchanting places via the images and stories shared in Posts.

Today I'm sharing some Dreamscape Images from the lovely Blog of DEKORELLA and though I could not understand the language it is written in... the images speak clearly to my Soul and Spirit and so I enjoyed my visit very much and I hope you will too... I've linked it to this Post and I do hope you will stop by and say Hello and enjoy the collection accumulated of the enchanting Vintage Vardos and colorful World of DEKORELLA. 

Dawn... The Bohemian

 
Top