Post Numero Dos on The Melrose Crawl takes us to "Sirens And Saints", a Shop that always has fabulous fashions and Jewels by local Artisans.  Adorable Resident Siren, Fashionista and Designer,  Minnie, is always a vision modeling the divine array of fashions in the Shop... be sure to also stop by her Blog "Fat And Sassy".   There were some gorgeous new Bags in the Shop designed and made by Resident Saint, Shelly, made of luxurious Vintage fabrics including my favorite... Belgian Velvet... and trimmed with fun animal prints, eyelash trim and Siren Bling... they are sure to be a big hit... we were loving them all!!!  The Shop was beginning to look a lot like Christmas and I really liked the Religious inspired Tree Decorations designed in vintage styles of Saints, The Blessed Virgin, Milagros and Crowns... some actually doubled as tiny boxes to tuck in those divine Jewels you might want to be surprised with this Holiday Season! *wink*   And speaking of Jewels I want to thank Anne of "Dos Fannies" for bringing in THE NECKLACE for me... and dear Minnie for holding it for me *swoon*... yes, this one I had been lusting after for a long time my Friends... and now FINALLY it's ALL MINE!!!!!!! *Happy Dance and Jubilation!* I just adore the creations of the two Annes and if you don't yet own a Dos Fannies piece, you simply must check out their website and have a major lustfest over their creations.  So tell me... how does THE NECKLACE look on me??? *wink* And I had major fun dressing up my Velvet Pumpkins with it to show it off some more... since taking a photo of my own neck is rather awkward... *LOL*  I hope you've enjoyed your tour around the Shop... and if any of you fellow Sirens or Saints happen to be in Phoenix... it would definitely be the place to go to get Sexy or Saintly...  Stay tuned for Post Numero Tres manana...  A big Bohemian hug to ya... Dawn... The Bohemian

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
-- Mae West
 
Top