So... are you comfortably settled in before I lay the gazillion pixs I took at each stop of this month's Melrose Crawl dahrlinks? *wink*  We started out the evening with Champagne and Brie... so that definitely loosens one up for the delightful evening which lay ahead. *wink*  Post Numero Uno will take you on the "Paris Montana Blacktop Jewelbox Boudoir" experience.   Heidi is a creative genius and as with all the talented Artists present, the Hospitality just cannot be beat... you will come away feeling like old Friends with these Gals... and the creations... F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   There is so much beauty and creative fabulousness to behold that you simply cannot take it all in on just one visit... so you will HAVE TO come back often... and if I might suggest, take loads of pixs for both a second look where you can soak it all in later... and for inspiration galore!  You cannot be around all this creative energy and not have it uplift and inspire you in your creative endeavors and visions... it's contagious I tell you!!!  The Paris Montana Blacktop Jewelbox Boudoir is a Vintage tricked out Airstream to die for and if you are mad about glitter, Bohemian Gypsy elegance and bling, Vintage Italian and Belgian cut Velvet and the lush fabrics and scents of the Casbah... you will feel right at Home my Friends.  I also had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Tricia Samsal of the vintagy and vixeny world of vintagebliss.typepad.com. whose creations are equally glam and Gypsy Chic... I hope to profile Tricia's line at the next Crawl... alas, there was simply TOO MUCH to see in one evening... too much to yap about... and my budget ran out much too quickly. *wink*  But I did come Home with two Paris Montana creations that I LOVE LOVE LOVE... one of the Road Kill Couture necklaces with a Brooch that sparkles so much it's blinding... these are so creative, unique and cool I just HAD to have one... and a Bohemian Bracelet that was just so ME that it couldn't risk going Home with somebody else *wink*.   I had so much fun photographing my new Lovelies... at every angle and against every backdrop *LOL* okay, so the OCD kicked into hyperdrive, but can you ever have TOO MANY pixs of what or who you Love???  I think not.  So stay tuned my Friends for Post Numero Dos of the Melrose Crawl experience... you'll wish you were there... but... there's always next month *DECEMBER 16th ... 6-10 pm*... a big Bohemian Hug to you all... Dawn... The Bohemian



 
Top