Do you have those special things or places that create endless inspiration for you... I do.   Sometimes it is an atmosphere or style I am in touch with in a way that when I'm present there, either for real or on the canvas of my imagination, I just feel a creative surge and an Artistic release.   Or it will be those beloved Artistic pieces I've collected from admired Artists and have an affinity with that will inspire me to challenge myself Artistically and try something completely different... like working with a new medium or learning some Art form I've never tried my hand at before and would be interested and excited to learn and put my own spin on.   I am very often inspired by Nature, the colors and textures that surround us every day, that if you pay special and close attention to the details of, can open a floodgate of ideas and a palette to work with. The beautiful eyes and fur coats of my Cats have often inspired a palette I've decided upon and set about to mimic in an Art form... they come naturally designed and dressed in the most luxurious way by the Master Creator and it's as if they know it and so preen and pose proudly to show off their natural attributes.   Some of my furry babies are no longer with us and yet their photos still continue to inspire me and bring a smile long after they have passed from time into eternity.  Luxurious Fabrics, Needlepoints, Laces, Trims, Vintage Bling, Bits and Bobs... they all inspire creative energy that feeds my Soul and whose outlet is my Art.   What would it be for you my Friends that could inspire you endlessly and which you would never grow tired of beholding?   Whatever it is, surround yourself with it daily, as often as you can, and allow your inspiration to spring forth into whatever you can create... and thus delight and inspire others in a beautiful perpetual cycle that has no end... Dawn... The Bohemian

*Images of Bora Bora cribbed from Bing Images - alas I have yet to experience that slice of Paradise except on the canvas of my imagination.*

The beauty we love the most is the beauty that we love to create.

We must express ourselves creatively or miss the chance.  Each of us is one of a kind, and our expression will either be allowed to exist through all time, or, if quelled, lost forever.

Every single day there is new beauty everywhere, just waiting to be born.

- Quotes from "A Thousand Paths To Creativity" by David Baird 
 
Top