Oh, how I love to make Fantasies, Dreams and Visions come true!!! How often do you visit your Fantasies, your Dreams, your Vision?  Or do you reside there, as if it is already your reality and you've taken up residence and already become what you envision?  It is said that as a man thinks, so he is...  what direction is your thinking going? Is it going to a place you envision, a place where you would be content and eager to go?  If not... why not take a different direction and thus end up in a different destination... one you really want to be at!? I enjoy making my Fantasies, Dreams and Vision a reality in whatever way I am able, I'm only limited by my imagination... and I have a fertile one.  I always retain the Hope that what I'm not yet able to manifest, I can work on and plan towards on the canvas of my imagination, and that it will eventually come to pass if I want it badly enough... with patience, endurance, perseverance and never losing sight of the Goals I've set before me... where I am content and eager to go I am steadfast to keep heading towards.  I like to "walk in" the destiny I have envisioned... long before I actually arrive... and that can be accomplished in small ways no matter how grand your Fantasy, your Dream, your Vision may be.  Children do it all the time, but somehow, as we grow up, we often lose touch with that ability to really BELIEVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!! Exposure is key... along with tenacity and the Faith to believe once again that you can move into your Dreams and manifest a Vision, making and living out your Fantasy!  Expose yourself often to that which lines up with your ideal Fantasy and Vision for yourself, that which feeds and nurtures your innermost desires and dreams, that which whispers to your Soul and you have great longings for. With the childlike abandon you used to "pretend", go ahead, give yourself permission to pretend again and have fun with it!  Re-invent yourself in ways that help you to grow, know yourself better and satisfy your alter ego... we all have one you know, that inner "us" that is often repressed, suppressed, discouraged from emerging, stuffed down and longs to come out and be set free... to reveal all of who we are in full Glory without inhibition. You'll be surprised at what you attain and can become with the confidence to walk in it as if it already "is" and be comfortable with all facets of your personality and what makes you tick.  Keep your Vision alive and never give up, go ahead and dare to live out your Fantasy Life... once you set your inner child free again you'll begin to truly LIVE and see your World differently, with more possibilities and beauty, with childlike wonder... and you'll be glad you did... Dawn... The Bohemian

*All photos are continuing to take you on a delightful tour through 'Not Too Shabby' in Phoenix, Arizona *

To speak truly, few adult persons can see nature.  Most persons do not see the sun.  At least they have a very superficial seeing.  The sun illuminates only the eye of the man, but shines into the eye and heart of the child.  The lover of nature is he whose inward and outward senses are still truly adjusted to each other; who has retained the spirit of infancy even into the era of manhood.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

I am often accused of being childish.  I prefer to interpret that as child-like.  I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things.  I tend to exaggerate and fantasize and embellish.  I still listen to instinctual urges.  I play with leaves.  I skip down the street and run against the wind.  I never water my garden without soaking myself.  It has been after such times of joy that I have achieved my greatest creativity and produced my best work. ~Leo F. Buscaglia

In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play.  ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Happy is he who still loves something he loved in the nursery:  He has not been broken in two by time; he is not two men, but one, and he has saved not only his soul but his life.  ~G.K. Chesterton

A child's world is fresh and new and beautiful, full of wonder and excitement.  It is our misfortune that for most of us that clear-eyed vision, that true instinct for what is beautiful and awe-inspiring, is dimmed and even lost before we reach adulthood.  ~Rachel Carson



Creativity represents a miraculous coming together of the uninhibited energy of the child with its apparent opposite and enemy, the sense of order imposed on the disciplined adult intelligence.  ~Norman Podhoretz


One of the virtues of being very young is that you don't let the facts get in the way of your imagination.  ~Sam Levenson
 
Top